Two of my favorite smartwatches are discounted on the Cyber Monday
(Not in the UK? Scroll down for deals in your region).
Today’s best Honor Watch deals
Honor Watch ES:
£99 £66 at Amazon (save £33)
This is a mix between a fitness tracker and smartwatch, with loads of useful fitness features and long-lasting battery life, but with a design that’s more in line with cheaper bands.
Honor Magic Watch 2:
£160 £118 at Amazon (save £42)
This is a slightly older smartwatch, but it’s still a core part of Honor’s wearable line-up with a great list of fitness tracking modes and a super long-lasting battery.
I promise I’m not in Honor’s pocket, as can be evidenced by my negative review of the Band 6 and my mixed review of the Honor 50 smartphone, but I’ll swear by the brand’s smartwatches.
These devices offer loads of useful features and in-depth fitness tracking metrics, but come at a fair and affordable price, instead of the bank-account-annihilating costs of the stuff that comes from Fitbit, Apple, and Samsung. Plus, Honor has heard of this thing called a ‘good battery life’ which its rivals apparently didn’t get a memo on.
The brand has three great smartwatches – you can only see two above because the Watch GS Pro isn’t on offer sadly.
The Magic Watch 2 is a great journeyman smartwatch from 2019 that still acts as the brand’s ‘main’ device. The Watch ES is a smaller-form take on it with a few bespoke fitness regiments, while the GS Pro is a ruggedized version intended for outdoorsy and extreme hobbies.
In fact, if I literally didn’t have a test sample of it buried in a cupboard somewhere in the TechRadar office, I’d probably pick up an Honor Watch ES now.
More Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: 63% off Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot bundles
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and sportswear at Amazon
- Alcohol: beer, wine, and spirits from £4.49 at Amazon
- AllSaints: 30% off leather jackets and all fashion
- Asos: up to 80% off all clothing and accessories
- Argos: 20% off loads of toys including Lego, Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, and more
- AO: save up to a third of large appliances from Samsung, LG, Beko, and more
- Boots: 50% off fragrances, beauty, makeup, and gift sets
- Christmas decorations: from £8.99 at Amazon
- Currys: lowest price ever on the Fitbit Sense – just £189
- Debenhams: 60% off fashion and homewares
- Dell: up to 50% off Inspiron, XPS and Alienware laptops
- Ebuyer: up to 42% off computing components from Intel, Asus, and more
- EE: Free Xbox Series S with select phone contracts starting from £29
- Emma Sleep: 50% off mattresses – this is the biggest-ever sale
- Go Outdoors: 50% off clothing, camping gear, and footwear
- JD Sports: half-price trainers from Nike, Adidas, and Puma
- John Lewis: get 20% off Lego, Dyson, and Le Creuset
- Le Creuset: check out the exclusive Harry Potter Signature collection
- Lovehoney: 60% off sex toys + an extra 10% off lingerie
- Nectar: get 45% off any mattress and up to 30% off bedding
- Nike: trainers, T-shirts, tracksuits, and hoodies discounted by up to 40%
- Ninja: save £70 on Ninja food processors and air fryers
- Nintendo Switch: console + Mario Kart 8 and Switch Online for £259
- Oculus Quest 2: £50 voucher when you buy the Oculus Quest 2 at Amazon
- Samsung: up to £500 off TVs, fridge freezers, and more
- Shark vacuums: up to £200 off Shark cordless vacs at Amazon
- Sky: superfast broadband deals starting from just £25
- Smart lighting: smart light bulbs from £6.99 at Amazon
- Smyths Toys: save up to 50% on Lego, Nerf, Barbie, and more
- TVs: budget 4K smart TVs with an extra 10% off at Argos
- Velvetiser: save £20 on the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser at Currys
- Very: up to £200 off Apple, Samsung, Nintendo Switch, and more
- Wayfair: save on furniture, rugs, desks, and lighting
- Whisky Exchange: up to £30 off Wild Turkey, Glenfiddich, and Chivas
- Yankee Candle: get over 60% off the 2021 Christmas gift set at Amazon