Table of Contents
“Are you having troubles while recovering files from external SSD drive on your computer? Do not know how to effectively recover data files from SSD? Congratulations! You are at the right place. In this write-up, we will be going to discuss the prominent and reliable solution to solve the query i.e., can I recover deleted files from external SSD (solid state drive) effectively.”
In today’s arena, people have a large amount of data and they use various ways to store their data safe and secure. Solid State Drive (SSD) is one of them, it has many benefits, like wide operating temperature range, low power consumption, shock and drops resistance, and fast reading or writing speed.
Due to many advantages of SSD, more and more computer users opt this SSD drive as compared to HDD as a data storage device. Sometimes, SSD crashes and the data loss in SSD becomes a common problem, which can be caused by multiple reasons.
Therefore, it is important to know how to recover lost data from a solid state drive. Thus, in this write-up, we will tell you the best way to recover deleted files from SSD. Before knowing the method to recover deleted data from external SSD.
Recover Deleted Data From External SSD
When you are facing a data deletion issue from an external solid state drive, then you do not need to panic because it is a common problem. Most of the users, ask this query that can I recover deleted files from SSD? Here, we come up to resolve this cumbersome issue. This is a prominently used software such as SysTools SSD Recovery Tool.
With the help of this application, a user can simply recover their deleted files from external and internal SSD. This tool facilitates an understandable user interface. So, a novice user can also perform with it without any expert help. This recovery software provides you surety, that it recover files from external SSD without losing a bit of data.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Solid State Drive
It doesn’t matter that how you lost your data from SSD. You can easily recover all files and folders. You need to just perform some steps and easily recover permanently deleted, formatted, corrupted and lost data from solid state drive.
- Download SysTools SSD Data Recovery Software
- Install on your Windows System (Windows 10, 8, 7 etc.)
- Select the partition and hit on Scan (for deleted data recovery) or Formatted Scan (formatted data recovery).
- Preview complete recovered data into preview panel.
- Save recovered file and folders at any location on your system
Note: – Apart from the above-mentioned features the tool provides an option to filter required files by attributes like creation date, file type, modified date, file name etc. Also, the option to save only selected files.
How to Recover Deleted Data from SSD – User’s Query
Here, are some scenarios that will help you to understand more about the common query such as can I recover deleted files from external SSD. Simply go through them, following are taken from the forum site:
“I got a laptop with an SSD disk of 150 GB inside of it. I deleted some important files on it. And I have been using it for the past 8 months, reaching states of almost completely full capacity. So, I decided to take backup into an external SSD drive to keep my data safe. But, recently I realize that my valuable files are being deleted from that external SSD. Can I recover deleted files from external SSD? Is there any way to do the same in an appropriate manner?”
“Can I recover deleted files from external SSD. I just read somewhere that deleted files from an external SSD cannot be recovered. Once deleted remains deleted forever. Is that 100% true? If no, then please suggest me an alternative to retrieve deleted files from external SSD instantly. Any help would surely be appreciated. Thanks a lot.”
Quick Glimpse on Solid State Drive “SSD”
Solid State Drive, contains solid-state electronic memory chips for reading and writing the data. Being capable to extend the life of a notebook battery, decrease the weight of the machine and increase read performance. SSD has solved the problem of physical limitations and now, eminently utilized to replace hard drives with high-speed circuitry. In today’s era, SSD drives are becoming the most popular. There are some following reasons which make SSD popular:
- The solid state drive facilitates greater physical resilience to physical vibration, shock, and extreme temperature fluctuations. SSDs are also resistant to robust magnetic fields which could purify a Solid State Drive.
- Solid state drive access time does not rely on a read or write interface. Head is synchronizing with a data sector on a spinning disk.
- The SSD drive furnishes faster access time as compared to a hard drive. Because the solid-state drive data can be immediately accessed at the exact time whatever the storage location.
- SSDs may be very expensive, but they are worth the price. When you consider their advantages as compared to the hard drive. Mechanical drives have a usual life expectancy of three to six years. But, alternatively, SSDs lifespans reaching into decades
How Do Files Delete From The SSD Drive?
There are some situations below-outlined, where your solid state drive “SSD” might stop working appropriately and resulting in data deletion:
- Failure of electrical components
- Damage to the printed circuit boards
- Accidental deletion of data by human error
- Water and any liquid Spilling and Firmware updates
- Failure due to the controller chip
- Corruption in the capacitor
- Expansion of bad sectors
- Data deletion/lost because of Short-circuit
- Virus/malware attacks and corrupted software
In this article, we emphasize on most commonly asked query such as can I recover deleted files from external SSD. Mainly, we discussed the reliable and best software to resolve the issue. This is a standalone utility to do the same. This tool is compatible with all versions of Windows Operating System. Moreover, it the best technique to recover deleted files from an external solid state drive.